Friday, March 6, 2009

Software Update Mess

Nowadays, every software application has its own update program that is run in the background waiting for any new update to occur and notify you with it.

I see this is leading to more processes being run without any reason and taking time on startup and even bandwidth and cpu clocks

I got rid of all these after using
Filehippo software update program

this program is very nice one, it do this update idea but all these update programs are now in one place only, i stopped firefox update, apple update and so many and whenever something new exists this update program just tell me

I suggest it for anyone who hated such update programs, one for java, one for adobe reader, another for open office and so many others

Hope this may be useful small tip for Windows users like me

No comments: